Thursday 17 October 2024

283. Revisit France

 


I spent a week in Paris, the first two nights alone, the last few with a friend. The apartments were as always luscious even in their diminutive size. I love the grey rooves of Paris. They make any view, especially when paired with the grey skies of October.

I was very poor this time, so lots of baguettes were had. I also bought presents for my loved ones. The worst offender though was eating out. Especially hot drinks! 

I sketched every day this holiday and found it to be a great way to forget my poorness. I also felt much more relaxed than the week when my friend had visited, so close to this trip. Seeing people you love in different contexts can really help bonds.

I didn't really speak French. Even with my podcasts. And I didn't meet a French guy to kiss. Very disappointing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-55178825-1