Friday, 16 December 2016

#125 Go to a New City



A few months ago I decided to visit Berwick-Upon-Tweed, a beautiful market town and one which has a large and important role in the making of Scotland and England. As the northern-most town in England the town has a special feel to it and  I spent a lot of my time listening to the twangs of locals which result from this. Disappointingly or perhaps delightfully though, I was struck at the inconsistency between Scottish, Geordie and Northumbrian accents. After exploring the adorable shops and cafes I decided to visit the old jacobite church which sits on the edge of the town. Unable to enter due to a visitng orchestra I retreated to a bench outside to do some sketching. Brilliantly they strarted playing and I was caught up in a surreal merge between soundtrack and life.

1 comment:

  1. We are here to help you out with the whole procedure to Download Microsoft www.office.com/setup Office online, We not only fix your MS office setup related issues but will guide with how to get started with your new Office 2016 product once it get installed successfully. So why are you waiting for just ask whatever question you have via live chat online. visit officecom/setup More Info Call Now 1 855 869 6776
    www.office.com/setup
    www.office.com/setup
    www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

UA-55178825-1