Thursday 27 January 2022

40. Buy or receive a polaroid camera

 


This was actually a Christmas present from the year before last. After some research I found an adaptable, good enough starter Polaroid for myself. I still haven't mastered it but I'm trying when I can. The success though has been in selecting a colour that is so stylish that at times I wear the case as a bag. The lilac tone makes me happy simply on it's own. The model is an instax mini 11. So far I've managed to take one good photo of myself and a few good ones of my friends. Disappointingly my landscapes and cityscapes have been pretty poor. I've been a bit torn away by the arrival of my Mum's old film camera but this post is a good reminder to try and take some decent Polaroids again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-55178825-1