Friday 11 August 2023

236. Make a New Friend

 

At my age admitting that you're actively making new friends feels strange. Like I've failed in some way fro not having enough. The reality is this can happen at any age and the reasons are varied.

I was lucky in that now that I do art markets making new friends is actually a lot easier. People are very friendly and actually come up to me - something I had not anticipated. As of such, all that is required is some organization and persistence. However, the friend I'm thinking of was definitely more proactive than I was. So in thanks it was more their effort than mine.

It is nice having someone new to spend time with. Especially because this person is so different from my other friends. I can only say I'm very lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-55178825-1