Sunday 6 February 2022

126. Attend a morning market

 


Not only did I attend this market - I was a seller!

Now that I sell physical goods I've begun amassing some of my products for such markets. The one bedroom apartment we live in isn't really built for the amount of things I have but somehow we make it work. At the moment I have a few pretty Hays crates with all my prints, scarfs etc. Plus a bedside table. There's also a LOT under our double bed.

The markets (I've done two now) have been great fun. The first was a bit lack luster. I made one sale and really didn't know how to set up my stall, but the second was a great success. I even got to meet other stall holders, which, as someone from another country with few friends was a wonderful experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-55178825-1