Sunday 13 February 2022

260. Get a Massage

 


What a wonderful pleasure. As you may have guessed from some of my other resolutions I've gained some weight and as of such I've begun exercising regularly to help try and shift some weight. So spurred on by this I finally ventured out to find a masseuse.

Being a woman looking for a masseur is a bit of a strange predicament. Probably because I'm poorly informed but to me massage parlors are places where you might get more than a massage, I really did just want a massage. Luckily, I found I really was poorly informed because each parlour I found on google seemed not´only legitimate but wonderully decked out. 

I opted for a 20mins deep tissue massage to sort out the problems gained from new exercises. It was great. I left feeling new, with no aches. Sadly this didn't last long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-55178825-1