Sunday 11 September 2022

262. Go to a portuguese meetup

 

I'm an introvert

I may be quiet but luckily, over time, I'm not as quiet as my anxiety would probably have it if it had full reign. 

I attended the meetup with a friend who is also learning Portuguese. It took place in a soup canteen on the river's edge of Lisbon. After waiting 15 minutes, and two failed attempts and embarrassing mis-meets with the wrong person, we finally found our host.

I won't talk too much about the even because everyone was lovely, but it was quite strange all the same. I use this blog as a sort of capsule of memories so I hope this will trigger it later. All I can say is I didn't return and I have no plans to, but ultimately it was a good and memorable experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-55178825-1