Saturday 14 September 2019

58. Live in a flat by myself


Having not just moved cities but countries too, I found myself having to sort out accommodation in a slightly more round about way. This required a month in an airbnb, which at my own preference I decided to rent alone for a month. Although alone I never felt particularly lonely. Thanks to the internet I was able to video call my parents everyday. I'm also lucky enough to have chosen a city where my cousin lives, and where another cousin was visiting in my first week, so I had human interaction too. The only downside to living alone was not getting the insiders view on my area and all that the city had to offer. Now I'm living with others and have actually decided to socialize with them I now see that housemates offer an infinite and incomparable amount of knowledge. Living alone had it's perks but for now, living with others has proven ideal for life in my twenties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-55178825-1