Sunday 20 October 2019

#113 Stick to a Skincare Regime


I still don't understand my skin. It's oily and prone to spots which leave marks on my face for months at a time. I know moisture is the KEY but I still struggle to understand whether it's my diet or the products. This month I've stuck to a skin regime and so far I'd say it's mediocre. By saying that I mean I notice a difference when I'm travelling and don't use the regime but otherwise most months my hormones get the better of me and destroy any progress.

So far it looks like this:

Daytime: I wash my face with Dr Bronner's Soap and put on Nuxe SPF 30 Sun.

Nighttime: I wash my face with NUXE Auabella (light exfoliant), spray with Tea Tree water by Lush, followed by the ordinary vitamin C suspension and NUXE creme fraiche de beaute (a moisturizer that combats pollution).

Now and Again: I'll use a retinol by the ordinary or a face mask from primark or Lush.

Next month my goal is to start oil cleansing with avocado oil. I think it'll be good for my combination skin.

One tip I will leave is that I've started using NUXE products since I've moved to Portugal. They're a french brand and they highlight sustainable and natural remedies for your skin. I use their sunscreen because it's ocean safe, and with their natural emphasis their cleanser is also not too abrasive. I definitely recommend checking them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-55178825-1