Tuesday 29 October 2019

197. Dance at the front in Zumba


I'm a poor dancer but I felt like this resolution would be great at reminding myself I can do things that scare me. I'm not sure I'll be public speaking any time soon but dancing at the front really wasn't terrible. Sure I was really 'half' in the front so as not to bang into the woman to the left of me but really for me it was the FRONT.

 Although I don't think I've talked about it on here I suffer from anxiety but have been on some really good meds and talking therapy over the past year and a half. Anyway this challenge really shows me how far I've come. Two years ago dancing anywhere near the front would've resulted in a panic attack, but now it really feels great being able to finally see the teacher. Sorry this has gotten so long for something so small. I hope it inspires someone else to come out of their comfort zone (if you feel ready of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-55178825-1