Friday 19 September 2014

#52. Speak Portuguese


I have a plan. After watching a video on TedX Talks on 'How to learn any language in sixth months', I've decided to put it to the test. I have to say that the video wasn't really revolutionary in explaining how to do this, however, it was encouraging, and it emphasised the fact that it is necessary to use it for relevant tasks. So this got me thinking; Why don't I use my blog to do exactly that! It's common for bilingual blogs to include a translated version of their text, normally below the posts. And so over the next few weeks I will attempt to translate my old posts, and any new posts that follow.
Optimo!

Depois de ver o video da TedX Talks (Aprender qualquer idioma em seis meses), Eu tenho um plano.  Devo dizer que o video não é muito revolucionário de explicar como a aprender qualquer idioma, porém, ele foi encorajador, e é destacado o facto de que é necessário utilizer para relevente funções. Então, eu pensava; porque não uso meu blog para exatamente isso!
É comum encontrar bilingue blogs a tem o texto traduzido (normalmente debaixo). Então nas próximas semanas farei o meu melhor para traduzir meus antigo postagens de blog, e os novos.

Optimo!

Também, se você fala Português, não hesite em contactar-me nos commentarois.

Obrigada.


No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-55178825-1