Tuesday 16 September 2014

#99 Make a Magazine Holder #47 Make a Pouch


Book Holder, Lemonade Vase and Lavender Pouch in Place

I had a free afternoon today so I decided to put it to good use and start making some things from the list. I ended up; making a book holder, a phone charger holder, a lavender pouch and recycling an old lemonade bottle, in attempt to prettify and organise my room.
 
I found a tutorial for the phone charger from makeit-loveit. In my case I got an old fairy detergent bottle and use bright fluorescent yellow spray paint, I'd bought earlier, to decorate. The book holder was much easier and simply involved cutting and folding an old cereal box. Heads up to anyone attempting this, cereal boxes are not generally A4 in size.
  
 To anyone reading this hope you're having a good week, and I highly recommend prettifying your room with flowers, bright colours and haphazard book holders.
 
Before and After
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-55178825-1